With the recent award of the Airport Traffic Services contract at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (henceforth CLT), ACTS-Aviation Security is rapidly building its team of Traffic Agents and Supervisors. ACTS is adding over 50 Traffic Control Agents, Supervisors, and Management positions as it begins service at CLT in January 2022. The Traffic Services Team from ACTS will direct traffic to prevent congestion, deliver exceptional customer service by assisting travelers, employees, and visitors with information, and ensure the safe movement of pedestrians through CLT’s crosswalks.
In the coming weeks, ACTS will host two Open Houses and a Job Fair to meet the incumbent Traffic Services workforce from CLT and identify new staff members.
Here are the details:
- The Open Houses are on December 16th and 17th while the Job Fair occurs on December 28th.
- All three events will take place from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- ACTS is hosting these events at The Embassy Suites Hotel, 4800 South Tyron Street in Charlotte.
ACTS encourages applicants to bring the following with them:
- State Driver License or State issued ID
- Social Security Card – If applicants do not have a Social Security Card, they can bring a paycheck stub, insurance card, or other documentations which lists their Social Security Number.
- A copy of a recent paystub to verify original date of employment for tenure and current rate of pay.
“As we begin our new partnership with Charlotte Douglas International Airport in January 2022, we look forward to welcoming the incumbent staff and new team members to ACTS,” said Damien Flynn, Chief Executive Officer of ACTS. “A position at ACTS is much more than a job. We offer excellent benefits, industry leading training, mentoring, and advancement opportunities. This will enable ACTS to recruit an outstanding workforce, dedicated to delivering a best-in-class customer service and safety program to the traveling public in Charlotte.”
Should applicants have any questions about these upcoming events, they should contact Amiel Jackson, Project Manager, at email@example.com, or Mital Joshi, Regional Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTS provides aviation security solutions to over 90 customers, operating at 32 airports in the United States. Acquired by ICTS Europe in 2017, ACTS joined the global leader in aviation security. No other organization in the world employs as many security and safety professionals in providing comprehensive aviation security than ICTS Europe.