Effective and efficient air cargo screening has never been more critical.
Our experienced cargo screeners use the latest screening procedures and tools to ensure the safest flights possible.
Our partner, ICTS Europe has pioneered the development of numerous screening and decision support systems, that incorporate electronic, manual and canine search disciplines — each designed to deliver the most reliable air cargo screening available.
ACTS specializes in all facets of federally mandated air cargo inspection requirements. Our skilled screening teams follow stringent TSA requirements and continually update training and tools to conform to ongoing revisions in federal and airport regulations.
Operating in more than 30 airports across the United States, ACTS provides international and domestic airlines, cargo handlers and freight forwarders the latest tools, training and protocols necessary to stay in compliance with federal regulations.
- Cargo screening (X-Ray, Explosive Trace Detection (ETD), Physical)
- Chain of custody escort for cargo
- Aircraft, warehouse and high value cargo access control
- TSA third party canine (3PK9) screening solutions
- RASCargO™ (also known as REST)