The COVID-19 crisis is dramatically impacting the aviation industry. ICTS Europe – the aviation security specialists, the Company with Aviation DNA flowing in its veins, is addressing COVID-19 risks with solutions that will boost global confidence that “Flying is Safe”.
Our approach is modular and intended to benefit as much of the Aviation eco-system as possible. From airports, airlines, regulators through to competitors, our objective is a simple one – to address COVID-19 risks through pragmatic solutions and increase global confidence in air travel.
Health screenings for passengers, employees and visitors are an additional measure to help minimize spread of COVID-19 and help raise the overall health and safety level inside the aviation environment. The screening process includes:
- Contactless temperature checks
- Passenger counts for airlines
- Safety and compliance
DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION AND SECURITY PROCESSES AT THE AIRPORT
ICTS developed a Software Development Kit (SDK) - CoviDoc - that can be embedded in existing airlines’ applications, allowing for:
- Contactless check-in process
- Contactless self-service kiosk, including printing of boarding card and bag tags
- Contactless reconciliation at the Gate
- Touchless biometrics for identification and body temperature verification
SOCIAL DISTANCING ENFORCING GUIDANCE AT AIRPORTS
An ICTS joint venture will offer new software and live streaming capabilities for use within Airports. The solution combines video analytics software and AI with our operational
presence. Key features include:
- Geo fencing capability to identify and monitor areas where people gather, or do not adhere to guidelines.
- Group of people detection capability
- Enforces containment rules based on required parameters.