Following a through evaluation process, today ACTS proudly launches a refreshed version of its company website, ACTS-SEC.COM.
We invite you to explore the revamped website and check out the following changes:
• A new Mega Menu details our classic business, aviation and airport security, and the new industries into which ACTS is expanding, data centers, transportation & logistics, government, higher education, and corporate settings. Each page explains the experience which our Operations Team and our parent company, ICTS Europe, bring to these markets and our consultative approach in delivering solutions to help their clients address their security needs.
• Customers will find ACTS online easier and faster following a Search Engine Optimization. After in-depth research, we changed dozens of keywords to differentiate ACTS and drive website engagement.
• Prospective customers can download a new article, “Three Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your Security Program.” Written by Kevin Tomich, Director of Business Development and Marketing, the article provides customers with guidance on leading an RFP and lets us connect with future customers.
• Under the Association Involvement tab, we added the logos of AFCOM and 7X24. ACTS’ involvement with these influential data center associations will allow us to network with decision makers and grow sales opportunities with data centers around Chicago.
• Meet Gadi Shamni, Rich Davis, and Tracy Fuller who comprise the ACTS Advisory Board. With decades of experience in the military, aviation, and security industries, their guidance enabled ACTS’ expansion into airport security and consult on adjustments to our approach in the new target industries.
• Finally, we revamped the “Contact” section to enable more efficient communication from prospective customers and future ACTS employees.
Special thanks to Brenden Jones, Digital Marketing Strategist from BluFish Consulting, LLC and John Bakaldin, former Customer Success Manager at Insightly, for their guidance and expertise through the revision. Their assistance was crucial in successfully updating our website.